We combine experience, knowledge and resources so that we can help you at any stage of the business lifecycle. It’s a deliberately elastic approach. It has to be.Read more
We combine experience, knowledge and resources so that we can help you at any stage of the business lifecycle. It’s a deliberately elastic approach. It has to be. You might need help to start a new venture, resolving a commercial dispute, or to expand into foreign markets. You might want to sell your business and retire. What’s constant, whatever the actual task, is our belief in a close, hands-on relationship. We will get under the skin of your company and immerse ourselves in the detail. This can be hard for a big law firm. It’s the raison d’être for a boutique one. What it allows us to do is reflected in the broad menu of things we have already successfully done for clients.
- Opening retail shops in Mayfair for various French luxury goods clients
- Advising on terms of a distribution agreement for audio products in USA and Canada
- Assisting a power station company with biomass supply contracts
- Advising on a project to open luxury spas
- Helping a fashion brand with sponsorship contract
- Assisting a company that provides conference management services
- Purchasing a company that distributes spare parts for airport support vehicles
- Advising a luxury shoe company on the appointment of an agent for Russia and the CIS
Mergers and acquisitions
- Advising a distributor of digital broadcast equipment on various acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Acting for the owners of a French manufacturer of baby care products on a trade sale
- Selling an advertising agency specializing in shopper-marketing to a UK listed acquirer
- Overseeing the takeover of an AIM –listed company for a UK investor
- Acquiring various software and IT companies for AIM quoted company
- Acquiring an English bespoke shirt-manufacturing business.
- Acquiring a UK company that manufactures and distributes handmade silk ties
Joint ventures, shareholders agreements
- Representing a French luxury goods company establishing joint ventures with retail operators in the Far East, Middle East and South America
- Acting for French and German partners in the establishment of a biodiesel manufacturing facility
- Preparing shareholders agreements for numerous UK-based businesses, including management consultancy, recruitment, advertising and IT
- Negotiating content licence with the BBC for the broadcast of audiobooks
- Organising concession agreements for the distribution of a luxury luggage brand in Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan and Brazil
- Negotiating trade mark licences for a stock financier in Spain
- Managing service agreements for an online broadcaster
- Negotiating distribution agreement for luxury goods into Russia and the licensing of IP rights through Cypriot tax structure
- Acting for management of a UK company in a dispute with an Israeli investor involving the re-purchase of shares in the company
- Acting for a French luxury goods company in relation to the termination of distribution rights in Hong Kong
- Assisting a French client pursuing trade mark infringement and counterfeit product claims in the UK
- Dealing with dispute between a service provider and its joint venture partner in the broadcast services sector.